dtorini

Cronic Bookaholic

I read any kind of books but lately I'm reading more and more of M/M.

Medium, Sweet, Extra Shot of Geek
Neverwhere
Neil Gaiman
Tea and Crumpet
Jay Rookwood, Lisa Worrall, Josephine Myles, Alex Beecroft

Tales from Foster High (Tales from Foster High, #1-3)

Tales from Foster High (Tales from Foster High, #1-3) - John  Goode I kind of expected that this would not be a brizzy read for me. When the author tweeted me, " I write them for kids who are going through that struggle and for adults who have already gone through it. I hesitated. Struggles he said? I'm not a fan of angst-filled story, which this story had. A lot. Every gruesome from high school life you could have imagined. The struggle, the pain. And it didn't even have HEA. Okay, HFN I guess. But with lots of unfinished issues ahead our MCs yet to tackle.
I love while Kyle narrating; he's so funny, witty, and didn't realized his own attractiveness; and this brainy kid could turn into such Superhero (yes, Brad, I agree with you on this :D) when got cornered or protecting his loved ones. Yet, he was still a kid who cried and sobbed his heart out, even lashing out when hurt.
So, this story might be too real for my liking (heck, there were some pages I shed tears for them); but I'm game to read the next story. :)