dtorini

Cronic Bookaholic

I read any kind of books but lately I'm reading more and more of M/M.

Medium, Sweet, Extra Shot of Geek
Tea and Crumpet
Jay Rookwood, Lisa Worrall, Josephine Myles, Alex Beecroft

White Nights

White Nights - T.T. Kove 2.5 stars

From Norwegian archipelago to St. Petersburg, Russia and back came the long-suppressed love story of Radimir and Aleksandr.

I just realized this was part of "Arctic Love" series and I haven't read any of them nor any book by TT Kove. But I felt this was a quite straightforward story, so here's my thought.

I usually loved friends to lovers theme but this one... hovers in between. I didn't hate it, but not particularly liking it either. Best friends and suppressed love since school years could be tricky and risky; it's a he loves me, he loves me not feeling. Confessed and he loved me back OR said I love you and ruined our friendship. That much I got. But Lesya, come up with something new than your whining he's a player why didn't you! It was tiring to read this sentence over and over again. You were not exactly a commitment-ready kind of guy yourself, so just ZIP IT!!!

That saying, I actually loved the premises of this story, not often finding book setting in Norway and Russia. There was too little exploration of those to my liking :p (and too much of Lesya's whining). I'd just try to find out whether the other books in the series had more of Norway for me to read. :D

Note: Thank you Less Than Three Press for the book given via LT3 Goodreads Group