dtorini

Cronic Bookaholic

I read any kind of books but lately I'm reading more and more of M/M.

Medium, Sweet, Extra Shot of Geek
Neil Gaiman
Tea and Crumpet
Jay Rookwood, Lisa Worrall, Josephine Myles, Alex Beecroft

Blood on the Ice

Blood on the Ice - Katriena Knights Not a fan of hockey, in fact I know zilt about it. None. Nada. Yet I still enjoy reading this, despite it being, mostly, a story evolved in hockey world.

What happen when the star player - well, late star player - got robbed from having his name engraved in the Sterling cup along with his teammates, all because he involuntarily Turned into vampire before the final took place. Bigotry much?

There were lots of quirky and freakish bloody hockey scenes, a bit of out of the ring bloody incidents, some steamy bloody sex... In sort, there's a bit of BLOOD involved. After all, these were vampires we're reading about! XD

I like how the author wrote about how Travis "Bambi" Payne went through after he Turned, his struggle and adjustment, his loss and inner battle. The supporting characters were quite some hoots themselves: Car Crash, Booch, Milsy, Bobo,and don't forget the lady coach Ms. (Agatha) Pressman.
I chose not to say anything about our two millennia year old Roman, Marcus Antonius, except hoping that he lived longer life bloodily ever after with his Bambi. :)