dtorini

Cronic Bookaholic

I read any kind of books but lately I'm reading more and more of M/M.

Medium, Sweet, Extra Shot of Geek
Neverwhere
Neil Gaiman
Tea and Crumpet
Jay Rookwood, Lisa Worrall, Josephine Myles, Alex Beecroft
Gift of Love Anthology - L.M. Brown, Lydia Nyx, Shawn Bailey All in all this is a good, light, happy read for me.

Cupid Darling was the kind of story you often found of angel got involved with human or mortal. Said angel on this story was Lyndon, a cupid. What I like was the way their attraction slowly built; how cheekily charming Lyndon was; and when things went as expected, Timothy - the human one of this couple - took charge. The rest (by this I meant how the story ended) was rather predictable.

Sweetie was the over the top sweet story of this anthology. Gianni Hill, an Italian-descent young yet brilliant candy-maker met rising star lawyer James Lewis. It was zing at first sight. Both came with siblings, understanding parents. All happy and merry in our MCs world. There's slight tension when Gianni's brothers found out he's gay and the eldest one hit the roof. But when confronted, James handled this with aplomb. And all back to happy and merry ever after in their world.

Hey, Baby was my favourite! Aside from the setting (good ol' England!) the building attraction between MCs was believable, not a wham bam(!) instant thing and I applaud their restraint even when they acknowledged their attractions to each other.

3.5 stars in average!