dtorini

Cronic Bookaholic

I read any kind of books but lately I'm reading more and more of M/M.

Medium, Sweet, Extra Shot of Geek
Neverwhere
Neil Gaiman
Tea and Crumpet
Jay Rookwood, Lisa Worrall, Josephine Myles, Alex Beecroft
Lover Unleashed (Black Dagger Brotherhood, Book 9) - J.R. Ward As much as I looked forward to this book, I didn't expect that I would like it this much. Though technically, based on the how the BDB series went, this is supposed to be Payne and Manuel story, I wouldn't say that. There are others' stories, and other couple(s) besides these two.
There are Butch-Vishous, Vishous-Jane, Layla-Qhuinn, Qhuinn-Blay, Blay-Sax; not to mention Xcor and Throe, de la Cruz and Veck.
In romance department, this may yet be the most busy volume with some steamy scenes, bromance, m/m, m/f/m, and bdsm involving some of the characters I'd rather not mention. Maybe this is why why it got most voted as Best Romance on 2011 Goodreads Choice Awards. :)

Some alert though: those of you not following the series from Dark Lover up to Lover Mine, the story continuation and characters development might be a bit difficult to follow. And if you're also a reader of JRW's Fallen Angel's series, the aforementioned Veck is the main character's of JRW's Envy: A Novel of the Fallen Angels

Seeing as this BDB story still continues on - the soon released will be
Lover Reborn - I strongly believe some of the above couples will have their follow-up stories (I bet on Payne-Manuel, Qhuinn-Blay; or rather, I hope. :D )