dtorini

Cronic Bookaholic

I read any kind of books but lately I'm reading more and more of M/M.

Medium, Sweet, Extra Shot of Geek
Tea and Crumpet
Jay Rookwood, Lisa Worrall, Josephine Myles, Alex Beecroft

A Boy and His Dragon (Being

A Boy and His Dragon (Being - R. Cooper 3.5 stars

This story filled me with joy! Sweet slow burning wooing love of an absent-minded historian dragon named Philbert - call me Bertie, please - Jones and his oblivious anxious-ridden young man named Arthur MacArthur.

Set in a universe where Magical Beings like dragons, faeries, and assorted weres accepted - well, sort of - to live peacefully alongside human. Just the thought of dragon called Bertie had me grinning. And that he was a historian, a dracologist to be exact, was just too adorable! It was just so obvious he was smitten with young Arthur since day one!
And Arthur... for such a smart young man, he's just too obliviously clueless I wanted to pinch him awake!! (He called you his pet, cooked you meals, paraded his human skin sans shirts, devoured you with his eyes, referred everything to you, seek your attention... What more evidence you needed!??)

These back and forth confusions were just cute; talk about long wooing process. The carnal acts didn't come until about the 70% of the book, which I approved - it's about romance, not mere sex! :D